Monday, July 13, 2009

my new laptop...

yeahhhhh... i forgot to update bout this... i have a new laptop, ehhe... only 8.9 inches, im so happy, i can bring it everywhere... but it;s white tho... me and white...?

hurmm... kayakx ga sesuai dech... nevermind... the most importang thing that im happy, thanx to my parents and my bro... coz bought this for me... (using my own money actually... hehe ^_^) bcoz it's pretty cheap, i can use my own money... if the price is expensive, i wont buy ...

i need a new laptop coz my lovely old one is getting old... n older... hehe... poor him( or her?) ... i still luv him(or her...?) coz he/she was my first love... ^_^ ...

this is my new lovely note book... ^_^ Asus eee version...



azz arhazza musir...

6 comments:

pk said...

wah dah ada buah hati baru. tahniah

. said...

wuyyo..canggih tu.

azz_arhazza said...

@pk...

ekekeke... best2 thnx...

azz_arhazza said...

@nizam sani

fuiyooo... canggih ke... ekkeke

asep said...

huiyoo..jeles seyyyy...

azz_arhazza said...

@asep

fuiyooo, asep nye tah2 lg mahal... ;))